Life as Experience

Completing 29 years of my life, makes you feel so old. But if I really look at myself, I am still a kid at heart. And that is definitely for my friends (I know they would agree with me).
It just feels that yesterday only I finished my studies and started working. In many ways it is so different now. Everyone is busy in their life, no one has time for anyone, forget anyone- no one has time for them selves.
I wonder at times, where has the time gone when fun was all about getting together with friends doing nothing, but still used to have a blast. Now, if we talk about fun, it usually means having drinks at some expensive place. Though I would say, I am lucky to have friends with me with whom I can still have fun and good time like old days. I do miss those times, there's no doubt in that. Working is another experience all together.
While working you learn so much different things, that you cannot get from books. As we age, we grow personally and intellectually. But when you are working, it gives you more experience in knowing people (good and bad) and having an experience of out side world. It feels safe when you are at college and home, because you are always with people you know and can rely on. But as you move out from there and go to new world  it changes your entire way of looking at things in  more practical manner.

At age when you are studying, you make friends with whom you get attached that if you have fights with them you feel bad in the end of the day. But when you are working the relationship with people is more of intellectual understanding. It teaches you how to be with certain people, there you don't have an option of relying on someone blindly, as there is so much of competition these days that people only think about themselves and their growth (to move up in life).

Overall it is a good experience. I don't say you don't make friends at all. Exceptions are everywhere. But all I am trying to say is that as we were kids and used to do stupid things with your friends, you can't be same with people you work. No one knows who can use things against you when needed. So you need to be careful.

And same I have felt across all these years. I have seen my self growing and being more strong than before.
Personally also there are few experiences that make you strong, if one chooses to be and yes I am talking about LOVE. Everyone, once in lifetime, falls in Love. And people who are lucky to be with them have overwhelming experience. But for people who loose the one person they have loved, they do become more strong with coming time. Because lets face it, be it a guy or a girl, everyone feels the same pain. There is no difference in pain.

Well, there would be more to write but I guess everyone knows that phase in life, so won't be dragging. 
In the end, just would like to say is- Live life as it comes because even if you ignore it, it will still stay. But as soon as you face it and fight it, it will go sooner.
Stay calm, patient, optimistic and happy. When something bad happens, good also comes on your way. You may miss something good in your life by dwelling in the sorrows.
Hence, be happy always nothing can make you unhappy than yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts