Unsaid Truth..!!



I miss you... I really wished you being here. I don't know any reason for missing you even today. I have moved on life and so has you, but still wish if  I could get one chance to love you again and I would love you right. I miss the craziness we had for each-other. Its hard to share the same with someone else.
I miss hearing those lovely words from you, just making me feel like a princess of the entire world. I miss your humble and sweet smile that used to lighten my world, making me forget everything around. You making my heart skip a beat. You taught me the meaning of true love, that is never ending. I feel so lucky and blessed to share a part of my life with you.
I never thought life would take you so far from me and my life. You came into my  life as a promise and blessing of love, but  never thought it would break and go away. Well you going away did made me more stronger than I was, but I never wanted to be lost with your love all alone. I wished to be with you forever beside me.
I know we are on our own world, but it would have been so much better if I could share it with you. Year's have gone by but as I close my eyes I still see you right here, I feel you just next to me and I just do not want open my eyes.
I can't explain my love for you but I live it every day more than yesterday. I don't know if it would be right to say that I just miss you, because missing you means that I miss all the time that we have spent together. And missing you today means that I want to live those moments again only with you. I would define my love not as 'My first love' because that would be wrong, but my love definitely defines as 'My true love'.  

Comments

Popular Posts