this one is with no name....but for someone!!!

I wrote this long time back,so thought of sharing...

One of the nicest things about us is that we are sincere towards each other. The romance is wonderful,
but what i cherish even more is our ability to communicate with each other in the deepest sense of world...
... ... ...The sensitivity we have for each other allows us to feel and truly understand everything even before a word is spoken.
          I just have to laugh when I think of some of the crazy things we have been half the fun with anyone else but YOU...
...I love to look back at those times, and to all the moments spent with you...
                       .......I would not trade even one of those memories for anything in the world, because they are so much a part of my life...
                                        ...and so are you.
In thoughts, you are never far apart from one who is close in heart. Though I can't be there with you today...
...my thoughts are always with you always...!!

Comments

Popular Posts