Life...non-stop!

Life is not what you want it to be like... when you want it to be all fun, it will be all boring with all the work all around. Finally when you are in mood to work, it will take a turn that you would have never expected. It happens always with me... now when I am done with all the fun thing, I am getting all the chances to fun around...I am just ignoring them as I should.
well here's something i wrote for that--

Life is a going water that stops for no one,
...if you have many things or have none.
Doesn't matter how you want it to be,
...it's the way it has to be.
Sometimes life isn't fair at all,
...but we call it as HIS call.
To lead a simple life is what everyone wants,
...but still somewhere in them something haunts.
Many people come across in life,
...some become your soul and then life.
Even if you loose them one day,
...that doesn't stop your life to sail.
You are the one who can try to take your life your way,
...but don't take granted what you have as it can just go away.
It's not what life teaches you...
but just a chance you give your life to teach you.
The sweetness of life and the sour of truth,
...the two things never be apart and is also a truth.
I have lost many things in my life too,
...but that hasn't stooped me gathering good things as I continue to do.
My life hasn't stopped and it will never stop,
...that's toughest truth of life that makes you never halt.
You still meet new people around,
...you're nor okay but you just want to be a happy sound.
Love yourself,You is all you've of your own,
...those time and people you loved have just flown.
They're never gonna come or you will go,
...be with the truth and be happy, make happy...this is all what you know..!!!

Comments

Popular Posts