Love Undefined!!

Love does not happen with anyone you know or would have known for years.
Love just is a feeling in which a person falls even when you are not aware of. Its a feeling that is mutual for all the special and important people in your life. It all depends on one's choice to make someone their first priority in their life. This doesnt mean that his/her love for others changes, instead all it means is that one person has become the most important part of their life.
People always talk about their first love but to be honest and fair its not the first love you will never forget; you will always move on from it, the one thing you can never let go is when you find your pure and true love.
There is no specific defination of Love. It has always been on an individual- how they describe it. But in the end, it all comes to few things- that you would feel this deep for someone- you care for them more than yourself, you would do anything ti make them smile, you would want to be the reason for their happiness, you would do anything to make them stay in your life, you would always find out little time from your busy schedule just to hear them once, just a thought of them would make you cry/smile.
If you have all these for someone that means you love them. Saying someone  'I Love You' is not enough at times but doing things for them or showing them through your gestures/actions may give more meaning than just saying 'I Love You'.
I am not a genius on these things myself but if I wonder and think what would I appreciate- is all the things I wrote above.
Sometimes we become so busy in our life and work, that we let these things pass us by maybe just because we all are (subconsiously) scared to fall in love and get hurt.
But just a theory, if we never take a chance or risk then maybe you will never be able to find what you are waiting/looking for.
I dont say that be with anyone that comes across but atleast give a chance to yourself and someone you feel could be worth. Even if it doesnt turn out as you expected in the end but atleast you would never spend time in thinking 'what ifs'.
You should never live your life in 'what ifs' because it may make you avoid pain but you may even miss the chance to find that happiness everyone wishes for.
What I have learned from my personal experiences is that pain we feel, it at times brings out a strong person that would fight against anything but I also agree that when it hits you- its unbearable.
Although life has never stopped; due to this pain I may have let go the chances of being happy. Because I have been busy celebrating the pain within. There comes a time when you are done with the pain. The more you face them the more they relieve you from it. That is all I believe.
I have done my bit and now its life's time to give me or make me face more experiences that would grow me as a person. It doesnt mean I am not scared of getting hurt again, trust me I fear that the most because I dont want to be at same stage again. But I give chances to myself to try and go with my feelings as all are different in person. There is not a perfect list of anyones dream partner. Reality is that you never find that one perfect person evryone idealises but it will be one person who would set with you perfectly- ignoring all the flaws you or they have.
So live life freely and with caution as you never know what you have today will be present tomorrow too.

Comments

Popular Posts